Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
faanwan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Betong update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Excellent FR.

Wahh, you makan 2 oysters, drank coke, fried seafood fried rice.

I can be cheapo Charlie, ate big wan tan mee, drank free plain water. Cost was THB 60.

Drank a bit, no have lady, no gave necklaces to any lady in Jockey Club, sat at a cocktail table. Later, when pud was full of customers, hardly any space to move around.....lady ( agogo girl ) came and asked me to give necklaces to ladies.

I refused and she hit me with a bunch of necklaces. 3 Malay Thai bouncers came and pushed me out of this fucking pud. And told me to " balik rumah ".

Never go to puds when it is full. Must be generous in these puds or they will find some reasons to push you out if you, liked me, at that time, be a cheap Charlie.

But it was okay, but in Pattaya Walking Street, where a naked lady, on the round bath tub, on yaba drugs, took my beer bottle and splashed beer on my face. As usual, bouncers all jumped next to me and pushed you out. Soi 6 was better. Cheaper drinks, no flowers. Sat there, drank beer....see see naked ladies.....no problems at all.

No big deal, really. Its all a learning experience....all to digest and be smarter next time. Hahaha.
Merry Christmas and happy New year to you ajarn.Dare not go to jockey club anymore cos it's a vultures' den5555.Will strip you to the bones if you dun have strong will power.Better off in oh yes sit in a dark corner and enjoy your drinks which I frequently doing nowadays. Happy and prosperous New year everyone 🤗