View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 13
projectz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterprojectz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterprojectz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Quote:
Originally Posted by RimuruSlime View Post
I have a question, might be kinda dumb, i would like to know what time does the brothels open, as i have never gone to one by myself as i always went with friends at night time hence want to visit by myself but not sure what time they open, as in earliest time can have fun with wl. thks
12 noon open mostly, to cater to lunch crowd. Best to go before off-peak hrs before 5pm when the girls are more relaxed. After 5 the girls go full work mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Testestestest View Post
Hi complete newbie here. Can I ask what's the difference between Dome and Geylang?
Geylang shops all legal. Dome is for freelancers who operate in mostly hotels and condos. If caught pants down, you will be brought into questioning
Quality of girls vary wildly in dome. Mostly misses and a few hits. If you open the door and see the girl is way off compared to the advertised pic, youve just wasted your travelling time. In geylang, you can window shopping .