View Single Post
Old 18-12-2019, 05:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Events in CP 2 and Dongguan Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
I saw the youtube jurong grab pmd driver saying serve the nation, didn't get any benefits from the govt and have to endure more sufferings. Really resonate with many ppl.

Ppl like us really go bmt training, field camp, unit training with honour to serve the nation, but injury then have to endure shit from the hospital, indian doc who nv serve ns can push away, say mri is under saf not hospital. What we do to deserve all this endless sufferings? Now I dun know how to convince ppl to serve the nation any more. Might as well dun be sg at birth better. Less problems, less complains, less hardships, less enemies....Even foreigners can be the frens of the state too, even small complains is very important too.
Bro, don't think so negatively! Look @things on the bright side..
There is no such thing in this world where u can have a perfect country n a perfect gahmen with a perfect system. Imagine your kids or your siblings having to go to a foreign country to work as maids or doing hard labour jobs!
Not to say our gahmen is doing a fantastic job or I am die hard supporter but if u compare ourselves with our neighbouring countries, we are much much better off than them!