View Single Post
Old 04-01-2021, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of
Re: Why OKT nowadays so different from last time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Actually these websites are not operating in the "OKT mode", not in the traditional sense of what a OKT does.

These websites are simply platforms managed by an IT savvy guy behind the computer and are just online advertisement spaces for FLs to promote their businesses.

There are no avenues for you to complain about the girls, whether it is fake photos or poor service. The girls are their own bosses, they pay the webmaster to have their ads on the website. Think of it like Locanto. If you realised the girl is advertising fake stuff, you can only avoid and count yourself unlucky.

If every single girl is fake on the website, it may damage the website's reputation enough for bros not to patronise but the business model does not seem to operate this way. As long as the girls still think it is viable and profitable to pay a sum monthly to advertise on these websites, the webmaster is more than happy to collect the money. There is no accountability.

This is not merely a "nerdy" webmaster behind a monitor. This is an organised crime, there are surely more people behind the scenes after i encountered a fixed trend of lower minions in the telegram groups. Call me crazy if you want.