View Single Post
Old 15-09-2021, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why OKT nowadays so different from last time?

When there is no fear of repercussion, there is no stopping how lousy they can get. Just tell them many guys complained of getting cheated. What these guys do then is to call the police and expose the FL's location. The police will not catch Singaporeans for visiting PRC FLs what.

When they hear the same type of comments from many different guys, their minds will start to think it is true that Singaporeans inform the police when there is fake or bad service. It will rein in some of the nonsense. As our AV does its periodic raids, these FLs will think the raids are caused by unsatisfied customers reporting to the police. Otherwise how does our AV know where to go to catch the PRC FLs?

If you cannot complain against them online, then scare them in real life. Works better