View Single Post
Old 15-09-2021, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
SHOCKING LOSS to the Red Devils tonight beaten 2-1 by Young Boys mistake in the last minute of extra time by Lingard back passing to his GK when there were 2 opposition players in front of him sneaking around ..it was a gift of a goal to them ...the match shd hv ended in a 1-1draw...so anyone know wat is the implication of losing tonight's match ??

Ronaldo scored the 1st goal but when WAB was red carded it all went downhill for them left with 10 men...they were more or less defending all the time since then to the end of match...the opposition GK had so much free time without a ball to catch except for one threatening moment from Ronaldo...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Can anyone tell me what ole tactics were last night? I really don’t get it… anyone care to explain to me?

United lost..... GOAT CR7 got his goal .....and all because Infant Manager OGS fucked it up by sending in Lingard and Martial (WTF !!!) instead of protecting the draw, he had the audacity to try to snatch a win which is fucking insane and immature of him as a manager.

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....