View Single Post
Old 15-09-2021, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
United lost..... GOAT CR7 got his goal .....and all because Infant Manager OGS fucked it up by sending in Lingard and Martial (WTF !!!) instead of protecting the draw, he had the audacity to try to snatch a win which is fucking insane and immature of him as a manager.
Recruited so many new expensive world class players n still can lose to a minnow team like Young Boys with unknown players ...if this is the quality they can offer all of them playing tgt, then there is no hope for Red Devils to win anything again this year ...if not for Ronaldo who scored their only goal, I giv up...

all these expensive world class players hv disappointed us fans by the way they play...after the red card, for 55 minutes couldn't even launch any attacks on the opposition goal or get corner kicks...yes maybe just 1or 2 only...if any team that keeps on defending n does nothing else will surely kena at least one goal against them if not more ..this was the case last nite for the devils...it is a match they shd hv won...cos of clowns like WB who needlessly got himself a red card when they were in the lead n in the attacking half n the one who gave a silly backpass to his GK in the last minute of the game...

the fault I would say is 50-50 player n manager....so the Young Boys r not easy meat to chew after all as we all think ..we didn't give them the respect n tot we could just walk over them easily

If there is a return leg, they would be lucky if they can overcome their opponents by just a one goal margin by the way they played tonight

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor