View Single Post
Old 20-09-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
West Ham v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ys-jones-knows
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 2-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
It's going to be tough playing away but I think MU may nick it.

I predict: 2-3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
Where all the bookies gone to?

No one taking bets today?
Got, got !..Bro, if u r talking abt the punters, they hv already predicted the results of the match a few posts b4 tis ...pls check carefully again ..

But congrats to bro Imom he was spot on to guess the correct score accurately 2-1 ..dunno how he managed to do that ...2 of the pundits predicted correctly too of a Man U win but scores were not correct ...i.e. Paul n lawro...

so Red Devils really won tonight 2-1 against the hammers, goals scored by King Ronaldo n the forgotten son Jesse Lingard but had a penalty denied by the referee, Zouma tripping Ronaldo in the penalty box ...justice was done in the end when DDG saved a penalty in the last minute of extra time at the other end which was a superb save ...

but wtf dkw they r in the habit of conceding a goal in the very last min of the match like in the last 2 matches consecutively ....For West Ham, their only goal was scored by Benrahma

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 21-09-2021 at 01:04 PM.