View Single Post
Old 20-09-2021, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Anyone watching the game? I didn’t watch how did it went?

Ronaldo saving the day again… how old god son playing? In a mess again?
Me, me !! ...ended 2-1 in favour of Red Devils

Yes, it was a mess in the 1st 30 mins when West Ham's Benrahma scored 1st ...actually it was a Varane own goal ...always kena attack by the Hammers attackers esp after the 20th min till their goal on the 30th minute...Yes, of course King Ronaldo scored, poaching another goal when their GK couldn't hold the shot well in his arms...in fact palming it away in the direction of Ronaldo who just easily put it in ...n the day was saved by 1st the forgotten son Jesse Lingard in the 89th minute n then finally by DDG making a superb penalty save from Noble, the Hammer player they brought in just to take the penalty

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 20-09-2021 at 01:28 PM.