Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lansi23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phitsanulok

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiel View Post
Those pre-covid kind of street walker mentioned in farang website is no longer there anymore.
ahah ah, i don t know which farang website you are talking about, internationalsexclown? since you also post the same report on it..i m impatient to read the answers of their experst for laughing a bit amazing how this forum has fallen so low.
Well I was in Pitlok 3 weeks ago street walkers, cheap ports at 500 baths are still alive and well alive, like the small bunch of ktv opposite P1 hostel..Less girls than pre covid, but more than 1 year ago ..anyway the scene in Pitlok was declining before the covid...

For Soapy i m not into it so i can t comment

PS: i hope the playboy "Yuritheclown" will come here to give us his knowledges

If you like Hat Yai do the 1 hour trip to Songkhla, the city is looking for world heritage label, many old houses have been restaured, you can visit them like many museum for free(for the moment) without mentioned the wonderful Samila beach..food is cheaper than Hat yai.
The scene is very different than Hat yai but you got solid bar girl strip...but be ready to competed with expats oil workers..Dingy Ktv near the fishing port have goned...for street walkers i ve never see one ..
the city is big like Hat yai..
L23

Last edited by lansi23; 17-11-2023 at 04:01 AM.