View Single Post
Old 15-02-2016, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 11
johnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Two backlogged MRs for all of you bros.

Managed to get a 90 minutes slot with Coco (SLG) last month. Got her first slot of the day but she was around 20 minutes late. Didn't really mind at that time cause I was just looking forward to receive a good massage after reading various MRs on here.

The nice professional interior setting made me feel comfortable as soon as I entered! And of course, the massage was as per described by majority of the bros on here. I was pleasantly surprised when she got her boobs out as they were much bigger than my first impression of it... Big and nice to play with. Total session lasted around 70mins, she was very apologetic about it and said that she will 'pay back' next time. Hopefully she still remembers if I RTM!

Also, I had a nice session with Jessie (SLG) recently. I really enjoyed the massage, great technique yet somewhat soothing at the same time.. Perhaps I was too tired that day! Took a while to shoot though, so I only managed 1 shot in 60 minutes. Body wise, i'm a big fan of her nipples and legs but not so much on the others, heh. Doesn't really matter to me anyway cause it's understandable due to her age. Nevertheless, she's still a decent looking MILF.

Might RTM both if there are no new highly-rated English masseuses. I prefer younger blood to be honest But probably have to give and take between looks, body, massage technique etc. Those 2 MILFs can really massage well!