View Single Post
Old 19-03-2020, 06:22 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108463 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors.  I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it

-Please do not let your kid to try it

-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around

-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other

-FR may contain some mixture of chinese, malay or thai

-All servcies mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies from others
-
Please correct me if spot all spelling error.

My 抓龙筋 FR
I usually do my 抓龙筋 in BKK but not too convenient to go for this period so decided to RTM this place and look for CoCo for the service as I learn those skill in Thailand so give it a try.

I will not disclose so much about the actual place. Is a shop by itself and located on top level. Room is small, cosy, specious and the environment was nice. Bad thing is the room does not have any attach shower room. Place is  convenient for those who drive and easy to meal after or before it.

Please WeChat directly to make arrangement if want to make appointment.
WECHAT @ Acc85305548
WHATSAPP @ 85305548

Package

There are many available as mentioned in the thread the one below
$130/ Massage + Juagen or 抓龙筋 all in within 60 Min

Background
JUAGEN Is Not a Sexual Service. It Is a Human Hand Technique That Grab The Veins Around Your Groin Area. Juagen Is a manhood exercise which help bros to deal with early ejaculation,peeing, prostate theraphy, pre-ejaculation and the inability to get hard on. Regular and proper juagen will cures all these mentioned manhood issue resulting in a better and enjoyable sexual lifestyle.

Messeur: Coco
Coco
Coco don’t look young and maybe in her 40s. I understand that she has been in this line for a long time and she is a Singapore Citizen. She has been working in that place since it started.
This type of thing is better to get a more experience masseur to perform it.

Service: ★★★★★
Ask to lie down face down and massage started. She gave me a very hard, good and solid back, shoulder and neck massage for about 30mins. The massage was top notch, it was so relax and shiok that I almost fell asleep at one point of time. After that, she ask me to turn around and performed 抓龙筋. 抓龙筋 is more to accelerate the blood circulation of the reproductive system, relieve fatigue, and promote male reproductive ability. It press points such as Guan Yuan, Zhongji, Qugu, etc., and indirectly affect prostate tissues, which has good effect and will help prevent prostate diseases. She start to massage my little brother muscles that connect the glans and roots gently. It was really shiok and comfortable.  After pressing the tendons, I started to press around the younger brother muscles and vein at the ball by pulling the vein around it and twisting it. Lastly, she massages the scrotum area. The whole process was paint and feeling of soreness but it was bearable. The whole massage was warm and I can feel the blood flowing circulation at my cock area. I feel so light and refresh after the session and I am looking to shoot the hell out for next bonking session. Coco massage was really professional. It really relieve my muscle tension and bodyache.

Overall: ★★★★

Attitude was good and I would said it was a wonderful experience.  I left the place a happy man and looking forward for my next bonk to satisfied my partner. I will sure RTM for regular maintenance. This is not a hanky panky place. Those who like real massage and experience real JG or 抓龙筋. I would highly recommend here. If you looking for SYT, this not the place. Call her to engage her service now!!

Comment

Please treat the ladies nicely.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright©  bro naka

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily