View Single Post
Old 22-11-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FL at Tiong Bahru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpresident View Post
Avoid ZION road branch... went there yesterday after looking at impmm3 website at KE KE and KE LE.. and asked for KE KE

went into the shop, first thing they ask is pay $150 upfront..

waited 15 mins and came an auntie that is 100% different from the pic.
Said i want to change to KE LE.. another auntie came in, 100% different from pic again..

want to opt out but already paid.. she did the job in less than 10 mins.. very very very bad experience..

when i was there, can also hear another bro outside the room shouting and arguing with one of the lady, almost want to report police..

omg, my first and last time there.
Sad to hear so many bros got scammed by these fking chinese PRC aunties... AVOID IMPMM /SGMOMO online adverts at all cost!!