View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
m600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanswang View Post
I heard batam locals can get ceweks very low for ST like 100k 200k even very pretty and young. This is the time of locals. Goldens years of them. I guess once open the border the rate will be go too high. Like 700 800k even Milf. I think the borders will not open for 2 more years.

is true that now if you go indo can get ceweks very low for ST like 100k 200k man, you nego till dame low even for SYT and many other state from all over indo go to batam look for money and suger daddy from age 14yrs till which even you name it

want borders to re-open unless there's vaccination total kill the covid in that infected victim or else don't know have to wait until when.
NO FRENCH TONGUE FIGHT IS NOT CALL GFE! IS NOT MAKE LOVE,IS CALL FUXK!FINGERING OUTSIDE CB IS CALL TOUCHING CB NOT FINGERING!CIM W/O LICK N SUCK DRY/FL CHARGE $120 WITH ROOM? IF WE BOOK HOTEL ALSO $30 BUT WE GET TO USE TWO HOURS OF ROOM EVEN FL NOT STAYING,STILL CAN LAY ON BED N TV! PLS UPZ