View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Sweet 21yr old SYT, Taryn

Name: Taryn
Height: 158cm
Weight: 47cm
Look:7/10. Looks sweet and cute

Figure: 32B-25-33, 8/10. Btw she has tattoos on her back of waist.

BBBJ: 7/10. Room for improvement, taught her how to do it better but not sure will improve like Angel or not.

FJ:9/10. She is responsive and doing her in doggie style is really thrilling with her ass so nicely shaped.

She is very obedient and service oriented. She does BBBJ, allows fingering and licking, just no anal sex and CIM. I love her ass, very round and firm!

She is currently studying and free after her lesson, normally last slot at 8pm during weekday. Saturday is not certain so I have to check with her personally upon request. Sunday is family day for her, so strictly no appointment.

Her damage is $280/90/2, not including room, cap provided. Please do not ask for her number, she's working under me. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!