View Single Post
Old 02-08-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Want to switch just switch. You think you're getting good GFE personalised service because you're loyal to the ML as a person, but in reality she's KC-ing you and being loyal only to your wallet and regular custom. She might be your only ML you go to, but you're one of many guys she's giving the same GFE treatment to, only a matter of whether you know or acknowledge it or not.

Possessive working ladies are a red flag in any case. They just end up driving away business not just for themselves but for the joints they work at.
Agreed with Bro here, i tried to be loyal to the a ML and avoid visiting others at the joint. At the end of the day, the ML I loyal to become someone's gf or mistress and I waste the opportunities to try the Ang Pai and pretty MLs.