View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigkuss View Post
Bro ...
talking abt marriage breakup .... whats the damage ..
Will she request share in hdb even if shes an foreigner?

Curious coz my parents wants me married .... or atlesast get an
grandchildren of my blood Hahahaha ....

So breakup in 2 years is ok if she can give me a kid ....
My patents Dont want adopted kid ... still old school of thought mah .... want one of my blood Hahahaha....
yes...so long you are married...women charter still apply...will ask for a share of anything you own so long she has a lawyer...haha...

see you contradicting...first parents want you to get married...then you must ensure wife give birth...who guarantee you that...

you want to get married and then breakup in 2 years...so what do you want ha...why so troublesome...haha...

for me and those that bros that knew the viet scene...vb dun mind to have baby with u if they love you without marriage...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post