Thread: Days in a Uni
View Single Post
Old 26-04-2024, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3182 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Days in a Uni

Ep 14

7.35pm

Once they left, Kristy dropped her body onto the bed grumpily.

Kristy: argh.... I'm so defeated!.....

The beds were now moved back to their original separate positions and I climbed into her bed and laid beside her.

Me: don't worry baby.... I'm still here with you....

I leaned across and kissed her.

She immediately held my face and started our tongues fight.

I pulled down her shorts and cotton undies and she adjusted her legs for me to remove the garments completely.

I dropped her bottoms on the floor and my fingers returned to her pussy.

I was astonished to find that the entire area around her pussy was wet. I had never seen her lubricate so much before.

She stopped kissing me.

Kristy: have you ever wondered how I managed to get your dick into me so easily on that Saturday when the first time we had sex without any foreplay?....

Me: yes... I've thought of it but don't know how you did it since we didn't have any foreplay...

She giggled.

Kristy: hehe..... when I'm high, I get very aroused really easily and that's when I get really wet....

me: oh... wow

Kristy: and I'm really horny now.... I need your cock to give me a good fuck.....

She half closed her eyes seductively and her hand sneaked into my shorts to hold my cock.

*knock knock*

Just at this moment, there was a knock on the door and we froze. If it was Mandy and Daryl, she had the key.

*knock knock*

"Security"

me: oh security... it's Mr Tan today. I saw him doing his rounds on my way here earlier....

Mr Tan was one of the security personnel on the campus.

He was in his fifties and was always nice to the students. I had seen him earlier and it meant that this was his shift and he was the one who was knocking on the door since they were on a 12 hours shift.

She relaxed.

Kristy: I see... that's good... he'll be fine even if he sees you in here..... can you go and open the door to see what he wants? I too lazy to wear my shorts again just to be removed by you again in a short while....

Me: then you're just lying here like this?...

Kristy: hehe... nope.... I'm hiding under my blanket....

*knock knock*

I rolled my eyes and got up from the bed as she covered her body with her blanket up to her neck and closed her eyes, pretending to be sleeping.

I opened the door and instead of Mr Tan, Hock was waiting at the door and I frowned.

Hock was in his early forties and had a nasty attitute.

Throughout my time here, I had noticed that he was rather harsh with the male students. On the other hand, he was friendly with the female students and I had seen him staring at some of the prettier girls lecherously.

Hock: why are you in this room?....

Me: er.... my girlfriend is unwell and I'm looking after her.

He looked behind me into the room and saw Kristy sleeping form.

me: what's is this about?....

Hock: I've received complains of loud sexual activites noises taking place in your room. So I'm here to check....

Me: she's unwell.... so we're definitely not having sex....

He sniffed the air for a moment and stared at me. I just realized that the fan in the room was bringing the scent of the alcohol out to him.

Hock: I need to go in to the room to check....

I had no choice. I could not slap the door into him.

I stepped aside and he walked in.

He took a glance at Kristy who was still lying on the bed with her eyes shut and walked over to the desk.

Mandy had kept the bottle of Cordon Bleu back in the bag and placed it on her desk.

Hock went to the paper bag and looked inside.

He took the half empty bottle out from the bag and put it on the desk.

Turning back to us, he picked up her shorts and panties that were at the foot of the bed which were hidden from my view earlier and I had forgotten about them.

He looked at the watch patch on her undies and put it on the desk behind him.

hock: you, close the door and come sit on the bed.

I did as he told me to and sat on Mandy's bed.

He went over to her bedside and lowered his face until it was a foot from hers.

Kristy had not opened her eyes.

He took a sniff and straightened up.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.