View Single Post
Old 05-09-2005, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Samster Gathering JB

I was there sharp at 8pm. Me 1st arrived. I told the waiter for a table of 6 to 8 ppl. While I was sitting at the sofa waiting for the waiter to arrange our seat, I saw one gentleman walked up from the staircase, look “ghost-ghost mouse-mouse” (Kwai Kwai Shi Shi). I gave him a horny look and introduce myself as “Ah Luck” (Brother Six). He was Bro. CKM8616. Yeah, I was no longer alone.

Then we went to our seat & ordered foods and drink. I ordered Fish & Chip and CKM orders roasted BBQ spring chicken. Wah, his chick look and smell good. But I too shy to ask him to give me taste a bit. Anyway, my fish also not bad because that time very very hungry already waiting for all brothers to arrive.

Meanwhile came another loner. I raise-raise my eye brow to him and he walked over. I asked... “Sammyboy”? Oh yeah… let’s welcome bro KatoeyLover69 (clap clap clap).

Without any delay we start to chit chat and share our experience. Me & KL69 are from JB while CKM working in S’pore but we all Malaysian.

Oh that night we drink a lot, almost mabuk. But no scared, I can drink one. A lot come also not scared. We drink so much that I also lost count how many jug we drank. If that night got girl sure I tapau her back for ONS. So high liao. Due to the poor respond, unable to go for 2nd round. So go home DIY.

I got left my hp no. on the email but for security purposes I can’t publish my hp no. here.

At the time I write this post, KL69 should be in Hadyai enjoying himself like a King. Enjoy brother like there is no tomorrow.

Bro Magical, that night I got missed call you and a lady called back about 20 minutes later. She asked who am I, I told her maybe I accidentally pressed your No. Hope I won’t get you into trouble.

Tenrang, if this week you want to organize one, please do so. And this time make sure more dick heads show up so we can go cheong at LSB. I am fully loaded like Herbie... fully loaded. Please don’t disappoint me this time…

Lastly to Bro KL69 and CKM, thank you for your present. If not then I will be alone eating banana there (Yak Chiu).

Please up my point too. TQ