View Single Post
Old 29-11-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2461 / Power: 4
snowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetYourFapper View Post
I have a story to share too. Pardon my poor English

Staying in hall back then in hall. During orientation man shag af just no sleep. 4 days 3 nights of fun and shagness.

So day 0 we came and everybody cluster and intro here and there. I noticed a girl ( she’s quite tall, maybe 1.68-1.70? Tan, slim and have the model looks, the cup is around B-C) and the lips really wew. so I started to like chat with her and ask her sch share my sch my army and talk cock la. Then we went to play some orientation games and have to hold hand ( is the squeeze palm game ) well damn her hand is so fucking smooth man I dk what lotion she used. Was imagine if that hand was around my dick giving me handjob how shiok will it be.

afterwards we play some Simon’s say. Was hoping me and her will kana forfeit. After 2-3 rounds she made twice she went up for punishment and was waiting for 1 more. I intentionally fked it up and went up. Man I tot only NUS wild. They make me take out my top and ask her jump onto me while I do like 5 squats? Then afterwards they ask her piggy back me for like 20s. I’m around 60. my body quite lean ah not so big not so small. Then yea. Cos she was wearing some singlet like sports singlet then my chest touch her back skin. Damn her back skin so tan so fking smooth and I was really hoping my growing penis would not touch her HAHAHAH

Then all games ended day 0 panggang we went back. After showering ( 1210am ) she texted me privately ( she got my no Through the orientation grp ) and say ‘ it was fun just now , nice build u got there ‘ and she added the wink emoji. We traded insta and immediately I jerked off to her. Man it felt so good. And we said nights and a good sleep... 730am wake up..

Updating day 1 next time.
please start a new tread would love to read more!!!