View Single Post
Old 26-04-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Another unexpected affair

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
Sophia said if there's no more love between Alice and I, then We should consider a divorce. If not, then I would need to endure the hurt and agony of seeing my partner going with another person.

I told Sophia I didnt know what to choose and she said she cant advise as well, as her own marriage is also on the rocks. Wow, its the first time she started to tell me personal stuff. And I probed further...

And Sophia slowly opened up to me...
Way to go, Bro winningdreamer! This is the way!

Congrats!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only