Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
TrembleNoise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

... Continued

Further on a few days later, we met up after she ended her work, and boy I had a hard on thinking of our conversations. It went on like a normal dinner date, and after that I asked if she would like to chill and just cuddle at my place.

E: *Pauses for awhile* sure, lets go!

She was wearing a black/blue romper, and I was just admiring her body from behind. We went into my room.

Once the door was locked, we went onto my bed and just cuddled. I decided to move forward and touch her waist and arm, she reciprocated with a soft moan. Next moment i was undressing her and she was just in her bra and panties. I removed her bra next.

Me: Ooo pink nipples.

E: Do you like it? Want to suck on my nipples?

Me: *Teases her nipples and boobs*

E: Uhhhh mmmm... I'm wet, do you to fuck me?

I wasted no time and brought out my condom. As I went into her pussy, I felt her warmth wrapped around my dick. Fucking her in missionary and doggy, I came in no time.

Me: Ugggg omg I came. Did you cum as well?

E: Hehe yes. It felt so good.

We cuddled for awhile more before she got dressed. It was really hot seeing this GND getting into her romper. After that she got up and said she have to leave as its late. I texted her after and she replied the next day.

Me: Hello, did you enjoy yourself last night?

E: Hehe yes, thank you for fucking me.

Me: Uhm so will you be OK to be fwb?

E: Sure, I am OK with it.

With that, I thought about her moaning last night, opened the bumble app to look at her photos. Boy I can't imagine such a shy decent girl next door can be such a wild girl secretly.

Pretty sure I'm not her only fwb.