Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
Huzige is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuzige is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Xinjiang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post
U never jio me this trip.....sad sad......
Kerle in Xinjiang !! U lucky man. Been there just before the damage was done. BBS there ? Did u hv a peek to know which provinces the MM cum from ....interesting !!! Got KTV there or not ? Muslim Not suppose to drink alcohol....Hehe....
May be i shld consider taking a trip next mth...everything around 50% off... including airfare n hotels.....wanto join me ?
Aiyah, bro – cannot say I never jio you – our trip was mentioned months ago, even Uncle Ho was thinking of joining us but timing was bad for him. Then again, we know your “Mayor” duties are keeping you busy.

I’ll go to Xinjiang again in a heart-beat. One of my favorite places and love the southern part since many Han Chinese are too scared to go there, and you see very few local Han tourists – thus, no pushy, loud and arrogant local tourists who give the Han a bad name like you see in most other tourist attractions in China. And I find the locals extremely friendly, provided we show the cultural sensitivity – something that Singaporeans and Malaysians are better attuned to.

I know your preference is KTVs – yes, there is no shortage of that too. There’s even a “BabyFace” in Kerle, although I was not sure if it was related to the more popular places in Beijing and Shenzhen of the same name. Nevertheless, it was hopping with fun loving locals when I was there. I also went to a couple of KTVs in Urumuqi – the hardwares are as good as any where else and I saw some really hot & chio ladies around. Unfortunately, I was with lady friends from Singapore and cannot do more meaningful market survey.

If only I do not have any prior engagements in northern Malaysia, I would love to join you to go Xinjiang next month (a good time to visit Xinjiang, being early Autumn – just the right weather) especially when everything is supposedly discounted, to do a reckky trip for our 西游记. BTW, drinking and bonking can be mutually exclusive. And some members of particular religious beliefs are more progressive than other. Meanwhile, I have to be contended with northern Malaysia for the next three months – may make a trip to border town of Dandok since I’ll be in an area only 20mins drive away. Believe it or not, even though I have been in that area often enough over the past 6 months, but I have yet to visit Dandok. Bro KLkool, you coming?