Thread: FWB SOP
View Single Post
Old 30-05-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
xiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to behold
Re: FWB SOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne View Post
Ok! I think I get it now, in order not to catch feelings, just wait for the booty call. But there should be a bare min of communication to show interest still...
Either party should state their ground rules/preferences when both decides to be in the “game”.

E.g. My last FWB is married with kids (I’m single). Despite she was on the verge of divorcing her husband before we gotten to know each other, I told her due to her marital status, I will not contact her directly. She can feel free to text me if she needs me for TLC/sex/meal buddy. I will try to make it, as long as I’m not tied down with work or any other appointments.

So if you want more than sex, and if both of you are single, you should communicate with your partner, telling him that this FWB relationship might blossom into more than what both of you initially thought. If not, it will just be “fuck and see ya next time” relationship.