View Single Post
Old 27-04-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1721 / Power: 19
andrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant future
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

I had Nashmica two weeks ago. Her face is very nice and pretty, and her body is great too. Important for me as I want my ladyboys to be feminine. Yes she is hard to get - took about a month of back and forth as she's only free on Wednesdays and met her over my lunchtime. I fortunately have access to a spare empty and furnished apartment and she was grateful cos she said her place is in a mess!

Picked her up in my car (off Orchard Rd) and took her to my apartment. Legs looked great when she was walking up the stairs in front of me. Tried to peek under and got flashes of her butt hehe. She would 100% pass for a girl if you saw her at a shopping mall...

Overall had a wonderful experience... she had showered before so when I got out of my shower she was already naked except for her G-string. What a great view to see her package encased in that ridiculously small piece of underwear! She was on her phone so I went behind her and fondled her tits while sliding my already hard cock between her butt cheeks. Did I say that she's got a great bum?

She wanted to top me but I said no. Instead we sucked each other off. She has a beautiful shaven smooth and circumcised cock and 8 loved having it slide in and out of my mouth. We were on the sofa for a bit, making out. She's ok with frenching so that was perfect. We moved into the bedroom where there's a big mirror for me to look at myself while I sucked her in different positions. Such a great view to pull the G-string to the side and poke my tongue into her asshole. I ended up with her shooting a small load of cum into my mouth which I swallowed. I didn't taste as bad as I thought - quite a clear non-tasting liquid actually... A first for me that's for sure! She asked me, "you swallowed my cum, baby?" I said yes and she said, "oh my god that's so fucking hot!"

She then slid a condom onto my cock and I tried putting it into her bumhole but it was too tight despite the pink lube she put on. I raised her legs up to my shoulders and ended up fucking her between her thighs, my cock rubbing up against her cock and I blasted my load onto her tummy in no time.

Agreed price was $250 but when I paid she asked for a $50 tip which I gave... Not cheap but it was fun!

Sucking tranny cock isn't my usual kink so if I do go back it will be some time yet. Still prefer pussies but I'm enjoying sucking cock more than I thought! Haha