Thread: Lesson learned.
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 16
jikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Lesson learned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrojunk View Post
Prior to the pandemic, have been going around different areas in Singapore looking for good massages. but during these 2 years have cut short such activities and only been patronising one ML. I’m not one that goes for looks for figure, ultimately i pin it to good service (with added perks) and gfe. The parlour was near where I lived so it was a added bonus.

But I guess as you keep patronising the same ml, the service level eventually dropped regardless as time goes by.
Just went for a usual 1 hour massage this week due to stress at work etc … prior to the massage I do catch a glimpse of the time. Normally the session it will start off with some hj, bj and then to the proper body massage.. but after some back and shoulder massage I was surprised that my ML told me that times up… everything was concluded within 30 mins. She still commented that she provided extra perks which others do not have (yeah right!)

TLDR - to sum things up, never put all your eggs in one basket. Will need to start from scratch and go around exploring again. Ultimately it’s a transaction, just Hate it when ML give dumb excuses.
Share Share……