View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where are all the samsters now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
Once again GRANDPA, everything I said about you is TRUE. Glad you not denying anything else.

Fuck you if you think I'm gonna bother to re-post because you're senile. Go beg for points la. Hahaha...no face already say for fun only.
You think I can't fucking take down almost all the fucking nonsense you wrote and also fucking show that you are a fucking bullshit liar?

You can't fucking find your lies about willie because it don't exist and now you wanna try and make excuses why you can't post your fucking lies that I kpkb about willie, when I never did such a thing?????

You're just a fucking lying troll. Whole day doing nothing but TALK COCK, PROMOTE 1649 and 2047, and ATTACK any one that had negative comments on these two houses you are promoting.

Fucking DOG of 1649/2047. Who the fuck do you think you are fooling?

Everyone can fucking see it. I don't want to say only.

But you keep coming into my way, so now I tell it upfront.

You are a fucking dog promoter and tool of 1649/2047.

Please don't try and lie and deny it ok?

And hor, you are the one who keep wanting to come into my way and whining like a fucking geylang international bitch.

I endure your fucking bullshit very long already.

Cut your fucking bullshit and stop pretending.