View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 01:34 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you miss all your ex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Powerful words, borne out of life experience. Too bad cannot upz, since I discovered this post too late

For the longest time, my motto for my exes (ex wife, ex-gf, same same) has always been:

May only the most beautiful memories remain.....
that's true for me too.

Marriage is one thing, staying married is another. But realising that someone that you thought you left behind is still there, in your heart, is inevitable for some

Perhaps you can listen to a song that you used to listen to and reminiscence on the relationship. take it out, have a drink, sing a song and put in back in the deep recesses of your heart.

Tomorrow Life goes on.

The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment