View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
You 1.6k is gross or net after CPF? You got CPF? Lets say its net pay. Less $350 rental sharing cost you left with about $1250.

Your greed is lust for a girl to sleep with you. Her greed is for a better life and make better money.
Regarding CPF issues, I have it . After all I am a Full-time Waiter , I already work for almost 4 year, so I believe there about 10-20k in it or more....

The 1.5-1.6k salary I mention is after CPF deduction/contribution.

Yeah, there nothing wrong regarding the Greed that you mention, I want a pretty wife, she want a better life.
I did mention with her, and opening talk to her, we give ourself 5 year, work and save the money then buy house and do Business in Vietnam. At-least the opportunity in Vietnam is way higher than Singapore.....
With my salary, I am just a below average living-hood in Singapore, with the currency exchange rate benefit, I am somewhere in the mid-tier in Vietnam... So why not make use of Singapore Dollar and invest in Vietnam when my Wife(if we marry each other) is a Vietnamese nationality.
We will have a better lifestyle living in Vietnam compare to Singapore...

As for what Business we will do in Vietnam, I let her decide, after all I willing to let the wife to handle financial power.