View Single Post
Old 15-11-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 0
fotos is a glorious beacon of lightfotos is a glorious beacon of lightfotos is a glorious beacon of lightfotos is a glorious beacon of lightfotos is a glorious beacon of lightfotos is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Are local Indians and Chindians accepted by PRC cat 150 houses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fotos View Post
Talking about local-indians and PRCs, from my past 20 years experiences of working as a housing agent and interacting with all different profiles of singaporeans and asking them what they think of PRCs and China,

I noticed that these 2 types of singaporeans most hate and most discriminates against the PRCs and PRCs new citizens, in ranking order, 1) working-class local-indians of any age and 2) lower-income singaporean-chinese born during the 1960s to early 1980s.

I don't know why so many indians very hate/detest PRCs/China becos I had spoken to PRCs before and PRCs generally do not hate Indians.

Of course I am not saying that all indians detest/hate PRCs. But generally the vast majority of working-class indians(including local-born indians and malaysian-indians and india-indians) hate PRCs and view China as their most hated number 1 enemy.

The local-malays and malaysian-malays are surprisingly quite ok with PRCs/China.

And I noticed on the other side, generally these 3 profile types of singaporeans treat the PRCs the best, In ranking order, 1) Very wealthy singaporean-chinese businessmen of ANY age, 2) those singaporean-chinese born before 1950 and 3) those singaporean-chinese born after 1990.
That's why throughout all these years, never seen before got any malaysian-malay or local-malay showing open racism against PRCs. In recent years there are also many many PRCs staying in Johor, KL and Penang.

But in recent years got cases of local-indians showing open racism against the PRCs, example,

1) that notorious Tiong Bahru assault case whereby a local-indian woman just barged into a shop to assault 2 PRCs salesgirl for totally no reason at all

2)and recently that bus captain case whereby a local-indian guy never wear mask and he made racist vulgarities insults against the PRC bus captain.

3)And also another funny case whereby a local-indian guy showed open racism against a minimart chinese owner whereby the local-indian guy entered the minimart and then he told the boss of the minimart that "you are a chinaman and I don't want to talk to you". But actually that minimart boss is a chinese born in singapore.

4)youtube also got show another roadside case clip whereby a local-indian or malaysian-indian just approached a PRC stranger and he shouted/scold insults at the PRC

Last edited by fotos; 15-11-2020 at 05:20 PM.