Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Godsmack05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore View Post
seremban has got to be one of the most happening places. pricing still more affordable in kl due to long HH time starts 9 to 11 in some joints while some bigger ktvs start 9 and booking rate is rm80 per hour. ouch

still has places with good strength of prcs.

entertainment outlets are usually centered in designated red light areas.

one unique thing is there are ktvs that starts real early and? close by 1 max and those that open till wee hour of morning.

rough pricing Ard 400 for crate of beer. can keep. most places allow u to just pay room charge only when u return to consume the leftover beers.

gals butterfly during HH for tips. usual 50 but some may ask for 100.

there are also many pubs with ktv rooms. pricing same.

the new seremban 2 area has some small ktvs as well.

best have a local guide to bring u along
Ive been frequenting the seremban ktv lounges for a few years now.
And i can tell you that there are 2 kinds of ktv lounges scattered around town. One is th kind that you can freely gt into like champion, or flower lounge and saigon. Those have bucket prices at about 80 bucks for 3 big bottles amd youll have to pay the mama san 20 bucks. The girls are butterfly and theu start at 30 bucks but will try to heckle for more. Anyway, im looking for some kakis to visit some of the more discreet lounges which you need contacts to get in. I have the contacts just looking for the right people. The prices go for 240 for a room wih half a crate of beer. The girls are 70 bucks per hour and 450 to bring them back.