View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Walao, JonesKnows is spot on!!!...the score is indeed 3-1 but the only thing is it is the other way round ...haha...cant believe it...OGS won his MUST WIN game ...the hero tonight against Everton is none other than Bruno Fernandes, their new wonder boy.. he could actually hv scored a hattrick but unselfishly gave the last one to Cavani to score..)..all the 3 were beautiful goals ..tonight all of them played their hearts out n were on fire..so seldom see them play like that.. if they play every game like that, they can become champions !..so OGS is spared for this game...now they hv gone up to 13th on the table with 10 points
Charlie knows best.

Thought it is dejavu when Bernard open the scoring. But amazing fightback.

Once again, the defensive fort of Fred + McTom proved decisive. A lot had been said about Fred being average...but he got good stamina and I dare say he cover every blade of grass at Goodison Park last night.
His partnership with McTom is excellent.

But take no credit away from our MOTM, Bruno. No VAR/Penalties this time, this guy proved he can score from open play.

I read he wanted to help Cavani for his debut goal becoz he understood the importance of goals to a striker. So, he forego the chance of a hattrick.
Outstanding!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;