View Single Post
Old 24-10-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4586 / Power: 8
Charlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Should break up or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by firerock1 View Post
Hey bros, I have learnt many valuable insight in this forum. In your opinion, is it better to stay or break up if the guy do not feel anything for the girl anymore, but she treats him extremely nice, and he is afraid to hurt her feelings? 4 years relationship
Quote:
Originally Posted by firerock1 View Post
I guess it's a series of conversations and events that led to the relationship. The lack of feeling is caused by a few intense quarrels which led to repression, endurance, and ultimately apathy. The quarrel led to avoidance of sex because the emotional element is no longer there. However, gradually she changed. Honestly, is it very hard to find someone that treats a man well? I have seen many relationships and marriages, but god knows what happens behind those doors.

Even married couples also do have intense quarrels. If both parties are able to accommodate each other's shortcomings and talk things out, such quarrels do help to clear things up and improve the relationship. If only one party is accommodating, the relationship will fail and so does the marriage.

For you, do not force yourself into the relationship if you have really lost your feelings even though the girl has changed and treated you well. It is not fair to the girl and you are going to live in misery throughout your marriage if get married. You love your kids but not your wife. Your family life will not be complete and blissful. By then, any divorce will be harsh on both parties and cruel to the kids.

I am of the view that you should end it soonest. 命里有时终须有,命里无时莫强求

Good luck bro!
生活如简单,知足且常乐