Thread: Jalan Molek
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
Tried JM14G16 today

As one samster shared more than a month ago, she's skinny but super busty. It's like D-cups on a stick. Once she was in the room and took off her top, I could see those 2 wondrous globes.

Turns out they're enhanced, as it's really impossible for someone so skinny to have so large boobs, but hers is one of the best shape I've seem for enhanced tits. They are very large (around D-cup), but yet have a very slight sag and a little bounce in them when she moves around. I watched her huge tits sway up and there when she walked around in the room. And, when viewed from her back, you can see those 2 side tits come out from the 2 sides ...

They are not hard bolt-ons (like the type that G6 has), the top of her breasts are still soft, the nipples are very soft, and only the base have the implants which are harder. And her nipples are really a turn on, large and pointy when aroused. My guess is that she wasn't completely flat-chested to begin with, and had a loose skin which makes for a good candiate for a boob job that looks very natural, even at that magnitude of size of implants.

Anyway, the rest of the session was quite SOP, she won't exactly meet your standard if you are after a service queen, but to me the session was quite erotic and sensual due to those large, swaying tits ...

Age : 27, from Chiangmai (her grandparents were from Yunnan)
Looks : 6/10 (GND, inoocent look)
Figure : 8/10 (big tits on a stick)
BBBJ : 6/10
FJ : 7/10
GFE : 8/10 good for my own experience, was able to french briefly, and she does make effort before and after to talk and chit chat (note : YMMV)
RTF : oh yea!
Upped u bro, thanks for the FR, i am someone who feels uncomfortable scanning at the girls in the fishtank and appreciate the recommendations in this group, don’t know why, always indecisive when trying to choose the girls in the tanks