Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
hokkienme56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Divorceed fall in to share your sob story

Quote:
Originally Posted by popeye21 View Post
continuation:

file for divorce is the start of the heart ache. she file numerous poloce report. don allow me.to see my sons, don allow me inside the house. eventhough no court order as still in process with the court. police come also cannot do anything. she did the most nasty thing. lock the gate. forst few times i cut the lock and call padlock.but after sometime i cant be bothered. cos wen we fight my kids cry n are in shock. i gave in. she set rule saying i can see few hrs onli every week wen no court order also.

i was shock wen she gt a lawyer for the divorce. as much as i don wanna waste money i engage a lawyer too. she is confident that she wanna squeeze money from me in d divorce and borrowed her parents. she demanded the following:

1) half of the car sales proceed (which she did not pay)

2) 10% of my cpf and also a portion of my savings.

3) 70% or the house proceed.

4) in muslim law pay a lump sum to the ex wife. calculated by min $5 times how many days of marriage and 3months allowance which range from min $500 per mnth to donno hw much max)

6) she also request i cam onli see the kids 2 hrs every week

conclusion:

she gt none wat she wanted. all my money she gt none. even sales from car. she was paid minum allimony. 1 off payment.house equal share and kids every 2 weeks dry can sleep over fri to sun

she gt wat she deserve. karma hits her
luckily u got urself out of tat mess, if not who know if u continue this marriage wat other secret and worst thing she might do. glad u got out of the marriage and could donnid pay her such ridiculos requests she asking