View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Divorceed fall in to share your sob story

Married ex wife after whirlwind romance. Found that she slept behind my back at the end of the first year. No evidence kept but i saw her messages. And she can get so creative with her excuses for her infidelity. She got dumped and demanded maintenance from me in order to stop me from divorcing. Caught her many times more with affairs but always threatens me with the women's charter until i almost wanted to commit suicide. Met someone who introduced me to SBF and i began my revenge cheating. Eventually She found a french or Belgium guy can't remember wherever it was and she was in a rush to divorce ended up agreeing to a lesser divorce settlement. I lost a lot of money and my savings went dry to pay her a lump sum so that she won't ask for maintenance.

She got dumped and came back demanding me to remarry her otherwise she will destroy me with the women's charter. I deleted and blocked her and called the police on her when she went to harass my mother. Crazy self entitled Singaporean woman.