View Single Post
Old 17-09-2013, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyOwl View Post
Bro. Shrouded, please continue.

1) A married lady can emotionally, physically attracted to you and she decides to go all out to want you.

2) A married lady can have the paper ready to be signed but was refused by her other half.

3) A married lady sets her objective clearly that all she expects from you is just after-all a one-night-stand, no-string-attached relationship.

Who is right? And who is not right?
Going after married women is plain stupid. There are many other fishes in the sea.

You're only going to cause problems for everyone involved. Go date some single girls, there are plenty and you're wasting the good dating years of your own life going after something that is only fuck you up. Time is very precious, don't waste it.

Why go to all that trouble, are you desperate or something? This has bad karma all over it. Any woman who is willing to cheat, even if it's with her husband so will she on you.

You can't just claim to take the moral high road but then screw another someone's wife over

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection