Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
ibelieveindevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yum yummy yum yum :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sing007 View Post
FR - Gigi (Spanish Trans in town!!)

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/4318328412.html
www.gigi-trans.com (For the hot pics click on travel schedule or contact and it takes you to another page with some awesome cock pics)
+65 8539 1943

Whilst I love the Asian LB's, whenever I see the very rare occurance of a European or US Transsexual in town I struggle to contain my excitement

Following my usual ritual of coming home from work and checking Craigslist I had a nice surprise today to see Gigi a Spanish Trans in town. She has apparently been here a couple of days and will stay maybe another week.

First thing to note is in Europe and the US the girls dont like texts whereas in Asia its the most common way of contacting girls. So I sent her a text and she replied please call, no texts. No problem, I gave her a call, agreed the rate and arranged an outcall visit. She called me about half an hour later asking if I would go to her hotel as she is new to Singapore and felt a little scared. Whilst I never do incall, after seeing her pics and that amazing cock I thought 'fuck it' and off I go

She is staying at Riverview Hotel which is a fairly easy hotel to come and go from (I believe she is moving hotels tomorrow or the next day). I met her in the hotel and whilst a little older than the pics she is a very striking girl. Really strong features and quite frankly she just oozes sex appeal.

We went to her room and she asked for the 'donation', again something I never do up front but it is standard practise in Europe and the US so I hand over the $$'s.

Had some small talk and all the time she was playing with her cock through her skirt, she had a string catsuit on and her boobs were clear to see with amazing nipples!! She took control fairly quickly, stood behind me and pushed her cock against me whilst taking my clothes off. A point to note here is GiGI is a dominant girl, not aggressive or overly rough but definitely likes to take charge. I am absolutely not submissive but she was horny as fuck so I let her lead .

I was laying naked on the bed and she took her skirt off. I can only say her cock is amazing, amazing, amazing! It's huge (I am more top so already knew it wasnt coming anywhere near my butt!!) long and thick. She loves to use it too, she loves pushing it down your throat and really wants to fuck you. However she agreed for me to top her so I bent her over and fucked her for about 15 mins, she is rock hard throughout as well. Absolutely no issues with staying hard. (The pictures on her site and ad are pretty much what you get on the cock front, no exaggeration there).

For me I rarely go with a girl if she cannot come. GiGi came more than any girl I have ever been with. Maybe just fortunate timing or a slower day but she came a huge load!! Which in turn made me shoot harcder than I have in a long time!! I am not lying to say there was 'cum' all over the place.

Like I said she is slightly older than the pics but still sexy as hell. Simply put you have to go visit her if you are craving something different than the norm. I had a fantastic time and I recommend GiGi very highly, even if it's just for that cock!!!!!
how much the damage?