View Single Post
Old 15-11-2013, 05:06 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 0
unixxavaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunixxavaw is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ♥ SLYVIA - STRAWBERRY ♥ BB 19Yo SYT PRETTY & FAIR SUPER TIGHT ♥ ♥

New FR .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeister View Post
Just had a session with this cheerful and spunky girl..

This girl here has fit all my criteria for bonking.. When met up with her, she immediately broke the ice and chat up with you.. and she feels like the girl you fantasize from school.. Cute, cheerful and totally not stuck up at all (a plus point for me)..

Got into the room, and she not a time-watcher that for sure.. A good gem if i may add.. After the usual SOP, we got into the bed and she really service you like you are the king.. BBBJ suction was awesome, with lots of tongue action and WET TOO.. Started with cow-girl and this little girl really know how to ride!!

The rest, i will leave it to the brothers here to explore on their own, i know i enjoy my session with her.. and before she left, she mention that she will not be doing this for long, once she earn enough, she will quit.. So all brother here must fast hand fast leg and bonk this young and quite experience spunky girl..

Looks : (7/10) Poly-SYT w/o makeup or slight makeup
Body : (8/10) Slim ( no fat , petite frame) , quite sensitive nips and boobs( A-cup or a small B-cup ba)
BBBJ : (8/10) Awesome suction with lots tongue action
Painting : Didn't try
FJ : (10/10) TIGHT!! she came while doing cow-girl.. nice moan and really feel like bonking your classmate from Poly
GFE : (10/10) depends on individual.. 1 man meat is another man poison
RTF : YES DEFINITELY
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitit1000 View Post
Looks: 8
Body: 9.5
Fj: 8
BBBj: 7

What can I say? Everybody only have good things to say, and she is definitely worth every cent.

FYI, she's on the petite side, so bros take care hor!
Rtf? Confirm gurantee plus chop.