View Single Post
Old 29-01-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocsag View Post
Has anyone ever experienced a ML piss you off?
I'm at the point where I really cant stand bad service. like you wanna make extra, shouldnt you at least try?
I had added this ML in the east from wechat. decent looking and huge rack(at least from pics)
so was talking to her for weeks and decided ill go down. she was doing regular teasing etc on text so I thought there was some promise
i reach and she looks 70-80%. rack isnt as big and the uniform basically gave her the figure. shes actually chubby and out of shape
paid up front at cashier and went up. went for 1hr.
all good with the massage and after about 30 mins she start teasing etc
so i ask her how much and we agree on the price. i told her i ll paynow her
try and escalate further and she says cannot
all can do is tweak abit
shes basically try to get me off fast. all done by 45 mins and she asks if i want to shower. i wasnt sure if she was going to return or what
so i just shower and bounce without saying good bye
what she didnt know was i didnt submit in paynow. i showed her but didnt go through.
so later i delete her and then i think she realises i left and shes messaging like why i left. and after 40 mins she says shes disappointed i didnt pay her.
i had a similar experience in another spa in geylang where after the payment is transferred, the ML overshot the clock and she accepts for one thing but then just hurrying to get you out for new business.
Well done!!!