View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1097 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Anyone keen to marry? They looking for marriage i think 55555 but if not wrong is the older lady looking for husband 55555
Just go any social apps...mostly keen to find hubby...

Especially current pandemics and what's happening in Vietnam now...most VBs wanted to escape the country...

A brief story...

One VB have about 100mil in bank with support from bf since March 2020...bf told her do not tell mother or family you had this amount...she agreed and the amount of money was accumulated since 2018 onwards...

her sis hubby owed 100 mil gambling debt...her mom cried like hell saying need borrow money to pay some otherwise have to cut off hand or divorce...so she took out 30 mil to help...

today her 100 mil gone and with no work no income...her sister with 2 kids still divorce and bf ignored her becos she broke the promise not to use money to help when told not to...

moral of story...these VBs do not know the reality of truth...most of them grew up without sufferings...now they suffered and understood reality...but too late and nothing can be done now...

many VBs wanted to open legs but hardly many clients becos no foreigners and only rely on locals who also sufferings...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post