View Single Post
Old 17-01-2021, 03:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2042 / Power: 10
CaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
Hard lessons I learnt:

1) Pick your friends wisely when young, becoz once we hit middle age it's different. People tend to have commitments and find making new friends a chore. Besides, all relations take time and effort to grow

5) Never tell your personal problems to them. Somehow, I find that certain majority race in SG has an attitude/psychological disorder and would love to see their own kind fall hard in the face. It is a self-loathing race, including their country of ancestry.

6) The duration of the friendship does not matter, people can just walk out due to convenience. Doesn't matter if you helped them many times in the past. In fact, I never ever brought them up nor use them as an emotional blackmail.

8) Never, ever be afraid to say "NO". Even if your friend is a gorgeous chick/stud/whatever [ insert appropriate term ].

10) I was young, naïve and stupid, but never again.
“It’s not that we have more patience as we grow older, it’s just that we’re too tired to care about all the pointless drama” - quote from online

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLiang View Post
last time i tried to help a bro, he disappeared with my 7k.

guess 20 years of friendship is only worth 7k.
I had the same situation as you, 8 years of friendship is only worth $900.