View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 02:06 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Food glorious food! Thailand

Jae Hmoy Kia Pork Porridge 猪肉粥

Address: 330/14 ซอย สุกร 2 Talat Noi, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100, Thailand
Operating Hour: Close on Monday. Open 3 am to 10 pm Tuesday to Sunday
Phone: +66 89 011 8802

A local favorite restaurant. The signature menu is a pork porridge. The porridge texture is very smooth. Pork also has nice taste, not much salty. This is good for breakfast. There also has parking space nearby the road not far from this restaurant. Free tea for drinking.

For breakfast, mainly frequented by locals and regulars. No seat inside but on the street. one of the best congee in Bangkok but Jok Prince is the best for me. I like the morning atmosphere of the place.

Very tasty Jok (congee, smooth rice porridge) cooked with pork stock on the street in front of an old Chinese shophouse, or takeaway.

Chinese porridge with best minch pork in chinatown. You can choose a soft-boil egg, century egg, double it or bouth. Choice of eggs, fresh, kai kem (salted) or kai yao ma (jellied), choice of pork moo bot (meatballs), moo sien jee (organs), gra duk moo (pork ribs). We preferred the meatballs, finely minced and not fatty. Extra with Chinese deep fried Croissant: Pa tong go. Good breakfast I can have every day.

Paa tong goh (doughnuts) - extra - are crispy and dry and run out very fast.

Friendly helpful staff found us some spare doughnuts at the end.

Around 50 baht for a delicious healthy breakfast. Nice and worth.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily