View Single Post
Old 23-02-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2843 / Power: 8
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will you accept a HJ before asking for price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
I've only encountered auto pilot once or twice. Once was at a clean joint and ML was MILF in her mid to late 30s where her appearance was not my cup of tea but her hands and actions were damn good. I didn't ask and just go with the flow and tipped her. Once was a pre MILF not bad looking but scared kena chop so I asked and proceeded when quoted market rate. It depends from chiongster to chiongster and ML to ML.

Nowadays, with many chop carrot joints and topups needed (for auto roam, etc.), better to ask. Granted that if a dispute arises, they won't dare to call police, but I rather err on the safe side. I never yield to anything more than $50 for hj with auto roam personally but different strokes for different folks.
Hard to find these days Hj & Autoroaming @$50 SGD.