View Single Post
Old 23-02-2021, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will you accept a HJ before asking for price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
Same. Once they start hj I start autoroam. If they stop my hands, I ask them stop as well and won't continue with the hj even if they relent after that, cos most likely will kena black face or ML will keep trying to psycho you to tip more during hj, plus I would have lost my mood by then. Coming from personal experience where I decided to go ahead when ML unhappily let me autoroam after I told her to stop when she said need to topup for it. Told myself that I'll never want to go through it again.

Some ML are clever. I kena twice, ML sit on the massage bed in between my legs to do the HJ. no way I can reach for them 😂