View Single Post
Old 14-05-2021, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Our sex life during our forties, year 2010.

she climb over me sitting and pressing my dick against me..leaning towards me whispering **dear, I want, waky..**

I slowly open my eyes…

Me : huh, what make you so horny..
Jo : don't ask just fuck me..I tell you others day..

In mind, you horny slut, I knew everything..oh she start to grind me..grinding my dick against her pussy..

Could feel her juice coating my hard dick, beh tahan, **ok ok..fuck me, ride me, you horny wife**..

I just lay ther enjoying my horny wife sexing me, wonder where she got her high sex drive.

Jo: urghh, arghh..hmmmm
She grind me as she moan…
She sit up, guide my hard dick brushing her wet pussy, after brushing a few times, while holding my hard dick, she plunged her wet pussy down to my dick slamming my ball..

Her two hand pressing my chest as she goes up and down and continue moaning…She stop pumping, as she stroke her self touching her chest, breast, she grind her pussy against my groin...so sexy, touching herself all over as she gyrating her hip trusting forward..

Jo: urghh...Aarghhh...oh...cumming….Aarghhh..Andyyyyy. ..fuck me (as she closed her eyes) FUCK ME WITH YOUR HUGE DICK ...ANDYYYYY.

She cum, orgasm, quivers...and collapse onto me.

Omg, I instantly shoot all my sperm upward hitting her vagina wall cervix..

Andy, did she call out Andy, the guy who just webcam with her...she fantasie fucking him..

I hugged her as she slipped her hand behind and hugged me saying ""Love you dear, don't ever leave me""

What does that implies..

We soon fall asleep, she on top of me with my dick inside her pussy…

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The End

结束

New Episode coming up,
Stay tune.

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder