View Single Post
Old 21-10-2004, 06:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 21
Smeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Just got my DSC test results

It's been 90 over days since I bonked a rumoured HIV+ FL. Until this day, I still dunno it's true or not, but most people dismissed it as sabotage rumours. Anyway... that not the main issue.

Went to DSC today.... as for the procedures.... I need not repeat... there are already many postings. My only comment is that the volunteers are very friendly and professional. They are very polite, don't rush you, don't stress you. C'mon... we all already so gan jiong liao.... if stress us some more sure mental break down. Even the pipe music they play are happy cheerful music. Definitely no Adagio in D minor by Samuel Barber.

This is my 4th or 5th HIV test over the last 9yrs of cheonging... but my first time at DSC. Was surprise to see so many people there between 6:30~8:00PM. The moment I step in, it was queue no. 16330. By the time I step ou it was 16360++. All sort of people shape and sizes. Chinese, Malay, Indian, mostly guys from army kids, smartly dress professional, heartlander and Ah Beng Kias.....straight looking men and many who are obviously gay. Saw 3 ladies. 2 dress in office attire and one Ah lian with tatoo all over.

Cousellor told me test results will be ready in 20mins from time of testing
By the time your turn to discuss results....30mins from testing
So I guess.. if take more than 30mins.. that means got problem/complications liao!!!

Took test at 7:10pm..wait wait wait
20mins liao..... ok never call my number
30mins liao.... shit still never call my number
40mins liao..... shit..how come still never call my number
50mins liao...... people with number bigger than mine already got their number and leave DSC with a BIG SMILE on their faces
55mins liao... 16340!!!... my number liao..... wah lau eh... I tell you I was shaking and my legs were so weak.

If you folks have watch sex and the city... there was an episode when Samantha Jones went to do her HIV test.... and fainted on her way to the counselling room..... for a while I thought that was going to happen to me.

The results..... HIV -ve.... sibey heng. Actuall feel like whacking the counsellor for taking so long. But after hearing the good results... give chance lah.

Haiz.... I have been a sex addict for the last 9yrs. I am making a renewed resolution to retire. Actually I am going though some addiction mgmt programs. If any of you guys want to know more or feel like doing the same.... can PM me lah.