View Single Post
Old 25-07-2012, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Cupidy or what ever it was called back then was the first MP I went. That time whole building was just called Prince Hotel. Big white building with unlit windows looming out of the darkness of Makkasan.

Kana from taxi driver, as what your link mentioned, took out a shiny brochure and asked me wanna go get a sexy massage. Heard from people dun follow taxi/tuk tuk drivers but curiosity and small head got the better of me so went.

I remembered drove up a covered drive way and was ushered into a rundown viewing area. The usual fish tank set up where u choose your gal. Nervous so didn't remember price or anything and worst anyhow choose.

Wah regret! When came out of fish tank she was a bit 老菜 "old vegetable" with bad teeth but dare not reject. Went to a room where she cleaned me in a bath tub then followed by a soapy on an inflatable mattress. Then I think had a shot on bed. After which she asked me if I mind her smoking and proceeded to light one up. Made some small talk until times up. Asked for tip and I gave her Bht100.

555+ she had a WTF look; being Thai was too polite to say anything but when we went out she passed my tip to the cleaning lady!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"