View Single Post
Old 26-09-2020, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 11
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Sounds interesting...but always feel spa girls are opportunists. A la carte system scares me. Add extra $20 here $30 there.

I like 2 shots and my mouth and hands like to wander. By the time I'm done , the bill will be equivalent to a bonk with V Premium girls liow, without the fJ... Hahaha. That's why always avoid spas.
Actually you are right. Nowadays is $50+$50 for HJ, then top up autoroam, top up for topless etc.

It wasn't like that last time. Its only recent years suddenly price spike. like what bro geylang said, $150 all in, not only at JB but last time even at some other joints. now is $150 excluding entrance. What is worst is the damn $88 P package nonsense appearing at alot of places.
At this rate, I do feel the girls from SLG more worth it. And also nowadays most spa ML is tshirt + pants which I find abit turnoff. I prefer dresses and skirts

One thing to note though, generally most spa girls are better looking, however now P2 of covid, all wear mask so no point lol.