View Single Post
Old 16-07-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: PRC asking you to 买房 in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtWolf View Post
I had been in a relationship with a PRC for 4 years. Know her at KTV joints. She told me she failed in business and she was in debt and you can see all her history in wechat. I kena KC and support her financially. She was in and out of singapore in between. FINALLY, she manage to get a WP working in a factory in singapore for past 1 year. Lately, she started forcing me to give more money deposit and 加会 to 买房 for our "future". I am so in huge hesitation.

Any brothers has such same experience ?
Well I don't have such experience, the PRCs I have relationships with are not FLs/MLs etc...

I am curious, I suppose you are still single right, so you plan to marry this woman and have children with her? and you plan to uproot yourself from Singapore and settle down in PRC? Actually what do you plan to do there? What kind of small business you plan to set up there?

Pardon the questions because I am naturally curious about the things other people do or can do that I don't do (or can't do).